The Edge Computing Association invites you to join Patricia (Tish) Conlin of Global Consulting Group Inc., in our five-part series on building thriving teams.
In this first session, you will learn the importance of an effective team and how to create a high performance and engaged work environment. Learn the 5 key dysfunctions of a team and how to avoid them and how to build a trusting and empowered work environment for your team.
- The benefits and rewards of teams
- Five dysfunctions of teams
- The importance of shared goals
- How to manage roadblocks and conflict
- Dealing with disengaged staff and remote teams