The Edge Computing Expo North America conference, part of TechEx, will take place Sept. 29-30.
There will be no shortage of content as the virtual event is co-located with IoT Tech Expo, AI& Big Data Expo, Blockchain Expo, 5G Expo and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo, which collectively make up the TechEx line-up.
Organizers Encore Media Group Ltd. say they are expecting over 5,000 attendees, which will include chief technology officers, IT directors, developers, investors and venture capitalists.
“In a world where speed, connectivity and real-time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy,” they say. “For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.”
Discussion points from more than 40 speakers will cover a host of topics that include:
- The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
- Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals.
- Effective partnership models that will optimize edge computing
- Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
- Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures.
“This edge computing conference is perfect for those technology professionals making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organization,” event organizers say.