WASHINGTON, District of Columbia,
* opens in a new window
LOCATION: WASHINGTON , DC , US
DATE POSTED: 2021-07-08
SUBCATEGORY: SW Engineer
SHIFT: Day Job
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Secret
CLEARANCE LEVEL MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN: None
POTENTIAL FOR REMOTE WORK: Yes
SAIC is currently seeking a SERVICENOW PLATFORM ARCHITECT in support of our PEO Aviation Team located in Huntsville, AL. The successful candidate will be the technical lead for the PEO Aviation Team.
NOTE: THIS IS A 100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY.
* Documents the overall ServiceNow platform design and helps to analyze the impact of new requirements
* Ensures ServiceNow platform alignment with the business strategy
* Provides consultative technical leadership to the ServiceNow platform team
* Creates and maintains a detailed view of the existing ServiceNow architecture
* Provides architectural controls to ensure the correct technical solutions are used when delivering business solutions
* Resolves technical escalations, including responding to defects
* Participates in process workshops
* Works closely with enterprise architecture team
* Assists in migrating configurations across ServiceNow instances
* Serves as the ServiceNow Platform integration expert
* Bachelors degree and nine (9) plus years of relevant experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
* Must be able to perform platform design and oversee the creation and correction of platform of design
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to clearly understand PEO Aviations enterprise level strategies
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* ServiceNow CertifiedSystem Administrator
* IAT Level II Certification
* ITIL V3 Certification
* ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
* Must have an Active Secret Clearance and be a US Citizen
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nations modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partners ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ or Working at SAIC [ for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
* opens in a new window