Cary, North Carolina,
* opens in a new window
DESCRIPTION:We are looking to add a full-time, remote Embedded C++ developer to help us solution and execute work for our external customers. This position will come with comprehensive benefits including PTO, holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to work in a fun-loving, dynamic team, and who would like to grow technically and personally, by working on a variety of projects. The group focuses on embedded C machine control software, in a number of applications, ranging from automated self-driving vehicles, to leading edge semiconductor manufacturing equipment, to semi-autonomous exploration platforms. Projects vary from a few weeks to a few years, from 1 to perhaps 10 person teams, and address all sorts of engineering challenges. The duties of this position will entail:
* Analyze and document requirements from external customers
* Create and document designs to meet the requirements extracted
* Write embedded software in C++ Code from the documented design
* Debug, test, and troubleshoot new software
SKILLS:c++ programming, c programming, embedded system, UI/UXTOP SKILLS DETAILS:c++ programming,c programming,embedded system,UI/UXADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ability to function as an individual contributor as a C+ + developer for UI/UX Design projects
* Experience working with TouchGFX preferred, but UI/UX experience is mandatory
* Device driver level development
* BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
* Must be able to develop and design C/C++ embedded control applications from scratch
* Understanding and knowledge of software development lifecycles and process (maybe CMMi or ASPICE or just the knowledge of waterfall or AGILE etc.)
* Good written and verbal communication
* Exposure to collaboration tools: Atlassian tool suites like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket or similar and share point or similar
* Process adherence (understanding the importance of process)
* Must able to do independent development of embedded applications.
* Ability to work independently to devise creative technical solutions
* Some exposure to, and an enthusiasm for, Automated Testing
* Willingness to work on a geographically disperse team in disparate time zones
EXPERIENCE LEVEL:Expert Level ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
* opens in a new window