* opens in a new window
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an IT Development Manager to join our team in Harahan, Lousiana, USA.
The Development Manager (DM) shall provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of all tasks. Manage all business analysis, design, architecture, application development, and integration activities.
* Guide development teams on planning, estimation, prioritization, trade-offs, balancing technical debt, and meeting project milestones.
* Work closely with cross-functional team from Call Order 001 to identify and mitigate technical risks.
* Improve overall engineering quality through CI/CD, establishment and adherence to quality procedures, staff performance management, and establishing and upholding best practices for the team.
* Establish and Enforce code review and testing standards.
* Ensure appropriate staffing and assignment of tasks to developer staff.
* Apply strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate development progress, risks, mitigations.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar technical discipline, OR 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
* 8+ years of experience in Agile software development and applying software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations automation.
* 5+ years of experience developing software in Oracle Fusion, Java, J2EE or similar technologies.
* 3+ years of experience managing developer teams with scale and scope similar to this Call Order.
* Formal advanced Scaled Agile accreditations such as Scaled Agile (SAFe) Agilist, SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager is preferred.
ABOUT NTT DATA SERVICES
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WILL CONSIDER ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, GENDER, DISABILITY, AGE, VETERAN-STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR ANY OTHER CLASS PROTECTED BY LAW. TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE VISIT Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please for assistance.
NEAREST MAJOR MARKET: New Orleans
Developer, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Information Systems, Technology
* opens in a new window