New Orleans, Louisiana,
* opens in a new window
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team to support out client in New Orleans, LA. This is a full-time remote position.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* The candidate will design, conduct, and report on manual and automated testing, develop test plans and scripts, report on test results, and collaborate with development teams and business analysts to define requirements and confirm functionality. They will help ensure quality and functionality both for newly requested product enhancements, as well as for routine maintenance and bug fixes.
* The candidate will be working with Test automation team developing test automation scripts along with assisting on developing test automation framework.
* Experience with Selenium Web-Driver in Java, Java, Jira, Git
* Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
* Proficient in Manual Testing
* Understanding of the testing workflow including test strategy, environment requirements, test schedule, functions to be tested, resources and responsibilities, deliverables and exit criteria.
* Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
* Attention to detail
* Excellent teamwork skills and ability to form collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders
* Flexibility, with the ability to work independently between multiple projects and activities (multi-tasking capabilities)
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in smoke testing, Integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, automation testing
* Experienced in Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, GIT, Apache Maven
* Solid understanding of the principles of software design and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* 8+ years of Technical IT experience
* 5+ years' experience with Selenium Web-Driver in Java, Java, Jira and Git
* 5+ years' experience of automated testing experience
* 2+ years of Java experience
* Experience in Agile development methodology
* Experience using test management and bug tracking tools such as JIRA
* Experience designing test cases, test scripts, test plans, evaluations, or user guides
* Experience working with business requirements or user stories
* Familiarity with Oracle database
* Bachelor's degree Preferred
Database, Oracle, Developer, Java, Testing, Technology
* opens in a new window