* opens in a new window
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
ABOUT OUR ORACLE ERP BUSINESS UNIT
Perficient's Oracle ERP Business Unit is fast growing in the ERP Cloud space. The practice is comprised of both EBS and Cloud consultants, with many EBS consultants training and converting their skill sets into the cloud as most of our net new projects are within Oracle Cloud.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an ORACLE CLOUD FINANCIALS SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT WITH EXPERIENCE WITHIN R2A OR P2P HIGHLY PREFERABLE.
A Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more technologies within Oracle Cloud Financials, with a preference within the R2A or P2P space. The Solutions Architect may or may not have a programming background, but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor delivery team members.
* Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
* Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
* Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
* Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
* Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
* Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
* Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
* Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
* Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
* Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
* Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
* Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
* 10 years of Oracle Financials experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Strong experience in Oracle ERP Cloud Financials.
* Experience within R2A and/or P2P Cloud Applications.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of current technologies and complex enterprise level applications.
* Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
* Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
* Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments.
* Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Flexible to new situations and challenges.
* Flexibility to travel
* Accounting/Finance background preferred
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
MORE ABOUT PERFICIENT
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
* opens in a new window