* opens in a new window
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an ECOMMERCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT in our national Commerce Practice.
The eCommerce Technical Architect provides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members.
* Support pre-sales activities including estimations, high level designs, and participate in SOW creation.
* Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
* Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains (ie HCL Commerce formerly IBM WebSphere, Magento, Epi-Insite, SAP Hybris).
* Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
* Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
* Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage technical components of the work plan/project.
* Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
* Provide performance testing and tuning support.
* .Net and or JAVA Platform experience.
* Minimum 10 years of programming experience with ONE of these leading eCommerce platforms : HCL Commerce, Magento, Epi-Insite, SAP Hybris, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
* At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture, architectural frameworks, and cloud technologies.
* At least 5 years of experience with leading eCommerce platforms.
* Experience with the Microservices, headless Commerce, API integration preferred.
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
* Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
* Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
* Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
* Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Must be open to travel.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
* Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
* Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
This is a full-time position with Perficient. This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base salary a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time off, and 10 paid holidays per year.
WHO WE ARE
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine, create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy, creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest brands succeed.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders... and we're not done yet.
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
* opens in a new window