St. Louis, Missouri,
* opens in a new window
We Are Hiring:
Ascension Technology is hiring! If you are looking for a new challenge, a dynamic, and a collaborative work team, this is the role for you. You will onvert business requirements into application/data/infrastructure architecture and detailed design. Provide technical leadership in the planning, design and architect phases of software or hardware development.
This role is remote.
What You Will Do:
* Understand corporate architectural guidelines and standards
* Support growth in most cost-effective manner, by coordinating technical and operational dependencies for each product/domain, with standardization as a fundamental principle and a culture of agile delivery
* Understand latest technology, solutions, and industry trends and conceptualize functional solutions that address business needs, opportunities and issues
* Understand the high-level system architecture/portfolio that supports the business, and the key process areas supported by the IT systems
* Outline solution architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and industries to meet the defined business needs
* Understand defined longer-term architectures in terms of the impact on the projects and options for solutioning business needs
* Develop end-to-end solution processes and prepare technical documents including time and cost estimation and implementation requirements
* Understand which potential applications/technology solutions would require change in order to satisfy the business need
* Engage appropriate architecture leaders in determination of conformity and impacts to architecture standards for design under review
* Provide end to end architecture for a project to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall enterprise architecture.
* Identify issues between the architecture and vendor solution implementation.
* Identify solutions and formulate implementation and migration strategies.
* Provide expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, Enterprise Architecture, and software development and coding
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* Certification credentialed from the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers preferred.
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
* 3 years of experience required.
* 5 years of experience preferred.
* 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
* Build Certifications or deep knowledge of multiple Epic modules preferred.
* Clinical license preferred
* Master's degree preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Technologiesis an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement [
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
* opens in a new window